Monday, October 6, 2008



So we decided to take the kids to the pumpkin patch this year. Oh my we didn't know how much fun we would have. Kyson picking out every pumpkin in sight. He loved pulling Addy in the wagon. It's so amazing to see the two of them. They just love eachother so much. Kyson is such an amazing big brother. Always wanting to help us and take care of his baby sister. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family. I couldn't ask for anything more. The last couple months have been some of the craziest. We feel lucky to have experienced it. It has brought John and I closer then ever. It makes me appreciate everyday how blessed to have my healthy happy babies, and then to have the most supportive and loving husband. He's the best dad. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world :)

6 comments:

Chris and Logan said...

How fun! I want to take my kids to pick their own pumpkins, where is that patch? They are so cute, look how big Addy is!

Fantastic Five said...

Hey - it's nice to be able to peek into each others lives every now and then! Your kids are adorable!! ~ Raegan

Jodi said...

Yea, I am so happy for you guys. It feels like forever since I have seen you. I am glad things are better now. Come and check my blog out. Your kids have grown so much in the last couple months. Wow.
Jodi

Ken and Laena + 6 said...

Your kids are getting SO BIG!!! I miss you guys!! We still need to get together for a BBQ. Ashtynn is getting baptized this Saturday and you guys should come!! Email me so I have your email and I can let you know the time, place, etc.
Laena :)

Laura said...

Your blog is so cute! Where did you find your background? I am excited to be able to see pictures of the kids more often and keep up with what you are doing. We are so excited for another cousin to come also! You are in our prayers each day as I know your life is super hectic right now, but all the things you are doing are so good and the time will go quickly! Getting through school will be so worth it! We love you and miss you lots!

Margie said...

I LOVE GOING TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH! i think it is one of my favorite things to do in the fall. Your kids are so cute.