Friday, November 28, 2008

Holidays


Ky Riding Sundance thanks Aubsie


Playing with cousins


Ky's face makes me laugh



On our way to Las Vegas... brotherly and sisterly love lol



Getting ready to eat some turkey dinner !


Ok so I don't know about you but when we get family pics done it is sooooooooooo stressful... Oh my how Addy hates getting the family pictures. When it comes to taking pictures with Kyson she loves it... What can you do? (hehe) So yesterday was Thanksgiving and I have to say how thankful and blessed I feel. I have the most amazing husband/best friend. He's working so hard with work, school, being a husband and a father. I'm so proud of how hard he's working for our family. I can't believe how lucky John and I are to have the opportunity to raise our sweet babies I feel so blessed and some days like I don't deserve such blessings. Grateful is a understatement. For yesterday we went to my Mom and Monty's for dinner. It was so yummy and so great to see all the fam who could make it. Thanks Mom and Monty for everything it was AMAZING. I hope all of you had a great thanksgiving. We want ALL our family and friends to know how grateful we are for you and we love you :)


Happy Kids :)



This years.... Ohhhhhh Addy


Last years fam pic

3 comments:

Ken and Laena + 6 said...

I want a cute family pic like you guys have! You should tell me who does your pics and prices.. email me. Also, I added the comments back to my blog :). I am excited you have a blog page and we can at least catch up on you guys that way!

Chris and Logan said...

You have such a cute family, I can't wait for the new little one to get here! Your pictures turned out so cute!! Love em. Lets do try to get together soon. As soon as school is out for sure!

Steve and Ash said...

These family pics are so cute!! I love that one of Ky and addy!! Thanks for the trip guys!! We love you guys!!!