Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Addy!


Nail painting time!
Ky even joined in on the princess fun


Some serious present opening


Our sweet little Addy turned 2 this last Saturday. I can't believe we have had her for two years. John and I started the morning just remembering the day she was born and what an amazing two years we have had with her. We feel so lucky to have her in our lives. She is so tender and sweet. And of course she has her little sassy side like her mommy at least daddy thinks so. Anyways John that morning decided he would paint her nails. OOOOOOOOOOH how she loved that. She kept telling him pretty daddy pretty. We then went to Kyson basketball game. Then home to the princess party. Let me tell you all PINK and PRINCESSES. It was really fun. Thank you for everyone coming, all who sent cards and called. Addy has been very busy playing with her new stuff :)

5 comments:

Margie said...

I can't believe that she is 2. Feels like yesterday you brang her home. She is so adorable. You guys are great parents. We miss you.

Laura said...

What a fun birthday! I wish we could have been with you all! How cute to paint her nails, John! YOu are both such great parents and the kids are beautiful! Addyson has such a great smile! Thanks for putting up the pictures- we love seeing them!

Laura said...

I keep coming back to look at the pictures of Addyson and Kyson! We miss you all so much! I can't get over how so super cute they are! Did you guys paint a red wall? Yea! Go Red!

Steve and Ash said...

Looks like she had a good 2nd birthday! I can't believe it's been 2 years either!! We miss you guys!! happy birthday addy!!

Jodi said...

Cutie, I love that she has her dad wrapped around her finger. Happy Birthday Addy.